Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nothingness

Damn it. I forgot to blog again.

It's not my fault nothing interesting ever happens to me. Besides, I have no evidence that anyone is actually reading my blog, so there's little motivation to actually keep it updated.

Mind you, a lot has actually happened since I last blogged. I just feel weird blogging about things like my grandfather dying. It doesn't seem particularly blog worthy. Which sounds quite harsh. It's not really. I'm just not sure how I feel about him dying and so it didn't seem worthwhile blogging indecisively. Also it doesn't seem fair to totally bitch about my family on the internet. Because it's not polite.

Um...what else. Oh. It would appear my knee is a little screwed. Hopefully I'll know more on Thursday following an MRI. Ugh. I'm not impressed at having to have an MRI. But I guess it's better than having to have an arthroscopy just to work out what's wrong.

And...um...yeah. That's all. Once I have something interesting to say, I'll say it, don't you worry about that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally feel your pain with the whole lack of evidence thing. Blogger needs some kind of hit counter built in to the dashboard page.

And yes, bitching about one's family on a public blog is generally a bad idea, as this comment clearly demonstrates.