Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've been reading a few people's blogs lately, and it really hit home how much of a terrible blogger I am. I don't keep this up to date at all! I think it partly has to do with being a fairly private person, really, and trying to sort through things myself and not sharing them with (potentially...) the whole world.

The thing is, at the moment, I'm in a bit of a funk. I'm not feeling happy, and it annoys me, because I have nothing to be unhappy about. Uni is progressing well, I'm busy but that's OK. I'm sleeping well, I'm mostly managing to maintain my friendships. I really want to be happy. And I'm not and it bugs me. It's not that I'm mega depressed or even particularly unhappy. I'm just not happy.

That doesn't make any sense, does it. Damn. I hate it when that happens. I also hate being in a funk, because it means I don't get along with people, I get all snappy and then eventually I will have a break down and everyone will hate me for a few days. And that is something I would really rather avoid.

Bah-ness. See? This is why I don't blog about how I'm feeling. Because it doesn't really do me any good anyway.

No comments: