Monday, April 21, 2008

bah!

So, after the excitement of Wednesday, things went pretty much downhill...on Thursday the recruitment agency rang to say the client had changed their mind so I don't have temp work after all. Which led to me feeling crappy for the next 3 days or so...went out with the girls, though, so that was nice, except I ended up with a neck headache, something I've been trying to avoid, which keeps threatening to rear it's ugly head and I have a nasty feeling that sometime soon it's gonna blow and I'll be agony for a few days...bah...

Friday was rather uneventful, except at the end of it I still felt rather crappy and had a headache so the night out was postponed...

Saturday I had training all day for Emmaus...which meant sitting at a computer with someone who didn't know how to use it very well whilst feeling crotchety and blue...so much fun...

Sunday I woke to find that somehow my scales have gotten broken, and despite having a lifetime warrantly, there's little I can do without a receipt. Bah. At least I had brunch to cheer me up

All up it was a busy but only mildly enjoyable weekend. In fact I enjoyed only a few bits of it, the rest kind of sucked.

No comments: