Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NaNo, NaNo!

As you may have surmised, I have entered myself in the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). Sure, when it says 'National' it means America, but people all over the world are doing it including a small group in Adelaide.

I decided to do it on Sunday, after Sarah pointed out to me that if her dying friend could do it, so could I.

I have since discovered that the people running this thing are kind of cool. For instance, this appeared on the front page of the website when I visited today

'There's an old folk saying that goes: Whenever you delete a sentence in your NaNoWriMo novel, a NaNoWriMo angel loses its wings and plummets, screaming, to the ground.

Where it will likely require medical attention'

Clearly, these people get me :)

3,616 5015

No comments: