Monday, November 2, 2009

tra la la...

Sarah called me awesome. Just about tops off my day, actually. It's been one of those weird days where nothing particularly good happened, but regardless I just feel like I had a great day. It started without enough sleep. Perhaps this is my problem. Perhaps I am getting too much sleep and that is throwing off my groove.

I'm sure November will fix that...frantic typing to prove to myself that I can write 50,000 words of fiction in the space of a simple month.

I think I'm mad. But a touch of madness might just be a good thing. Might just be what I'm needing at the moment. Things are feeling rather rut-like. And I hate ruts. And I hate how I feel when I'm in a rut. Getting out of it in time for the Christmas season seems like a good idea.

Wow. This was a really random blog. But random is good...

3,616

No comments: