Wednesday, May 7, 2008

anato-me

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate studying for anatomy tests? It makes me blog, for instance. This must be serious...

The thing is, I am not a rote learner. I don't believe in rote learning. If there's some important fact to know, well, that's what google is for. I am a girl who makes up half her exam and gets 80%. Because I study biology and that's what you do, isn't it? Make it up but try to sound halfway intelligent?

Except anatomy doesn't work that way. It might, if I knew slightly more latin and could make up awesome names for things when I can't remember what they are actually called. Hmm...perhaps I should just hit the latin section of internetbumperstickers.com and see what I can glean.

Or, you know, I could actually study properly. Bwa ha ha...

No comments: