Sunday, May 18, 2008

git

Here's something that occasionally surprises me: the fact that I seem to be turning into some kind of old git. I get crotchety at the littlest things...although maybe they aren't so little. It bugs me that people I'm studying with aren't as passionate as me. Or maybe even passionate at all. I realise that it is quite unique to have formed a dream some 6 or 7 years ago and still be pursuing it with only minor alterations. But seriously. If you want to be a health profession, have a little passion. Have some fire. Don't be all 'well if I don't get in, I'll just do such and such'. Screw that. I have all sorts of (meaning, OK, maybe 1) contingency plans in place in case I don't get into physio. I'm prepared to somehow work my way overseas if needs be, where I can buy myself a place if I have to. For godsakes, don't whinge about why you have to learn something that seems irrelevant, and please, if someone points out it is actually relevant, have the respect to accept that and move on. Be educated about what it is you actually want to do.

To sum up, whatever you do, do NOT piss me off. I will totally diss you in my blog. Bitches. Grow up, get a life, realise that the world will not, contrary to popular opinion, hand you everything on a plate. You have to work, you have to learn some mind numblingly boring things, as well as some hard things, and you have to accept them and accept that some things don't change. Above all, do not argue with a Choleric-sanguine type personality when she knows she is right. Trust me. She won't argue unless she knows she is right. Which means you are wrong. Accept that and move on.

Bitches.

No comments: